Want to make a change in your life somewhere? It begins with a mind shift. Here are a few ways you can begin shifting your mindset:
1. Take action. Many times people think they have to have everything in place before they can take action. Feel ready, know the outcome. It’s simply not true. Many times we act our way into a new way of thinking. If we waited to feel ready and have all the answers, we’d likely never act upon anything.
2. Examine and change any limiting beliefs. What you believe will manifest. Want to change your life? Look at your beliefs and identify where you’re holding yourself back.
3. Embrace failure. It’s not about wanting to fail but rather not allowing failure to keep you from success. Sometimes a failed attempt is simply showing you where you are misaligned in an area.
4. Keep the desired change a focus. What you focus on and put energy toward, grows. You can use affirmations, a vision board, putting post it notes up, or reconditioning your mind with audio recordings or anything that helps you keep focused.
5. Keep positive people close. There are always going to be doubters and negative people. They may even be well meaning. Protect your circle as you create a mind shift and you’ll find it easier to accomplish your goal.
6. Commitment. When you make a commitment you do certain things that make it a priority. If it’s not a priority, you haven’t really committed yourself to see success.
7. Stay flexible. When we get rigid about anything we set ourselves up for missed opportunities, struggles, and possible failure. Be open to a variety of ways to reach your goal.
8. Make peace with your inner critic. If you have big goals but your inner critic is making it hard to accomplish it’s time to work on this part of you. Hypnosis and parts work together are highly effective for this.
9. Connect with your own inner wisdom. There are lots of ways to connect with your inner wisdom from meditation, self-hypnosis, journaling, etc. that help you get in touch with your highest wisdom and intentions.
10. Become the author of your own story. Take ownership of your destiny vs. being a victim to circumstance.
If you’re interested in partnering with me to create a shift in your mindset to help you make big life changes and reach life goals, feel free to book a Discovery Call where we can discuss what you’re looking for, what I do, and see if we’d be a good fit to work together.