Your privacy is important to us.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by myself and for other ancillary purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- I will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
I market/promote my website, its content, products and/or services online, and I do not specifically target my marketing efforts to the EU, nor do I conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to me in the course of your use of my site or services or products is governed by GDPR, I will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of, portability of, and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from me. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
If you would like to make such a request, you can contact GDPR Compliance Department concerns here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that further proof of ID and a nominal fee may be required to process the request.
Effective Date: May 2020